KONA BREEZE, CAPTAIN COOK, BIG ISLAND, HAWAII
Relax as you breathe in the aura of your private refuge
for the most memorable vacation you'll ever have.
Enter this gracious open-plan home and have your breath taken away. Even as the
front door opens you will
find yourself delivered to - and surrounded by -
the beauty, serenity and spectacular view of Kealakekua Bay.
The water lapping at the back yard's rocks, is clear, cool and sparkling with sunlight. The awesome, cave pocked
cliff that makes up the opposite shore, is known as 'The Pali'. The trail along the ridge of the Pali, was to
the Hawaiians known as 'the pathway of the gods', or 'Kealakekua' in Hawaiian. At the pali's base the
Captain Cook Monument and a small plaque mark the spot where Cook fell
- - near a flashing beacon for modern nighttime mariners.
Relax as you breathe in the aura of your private refuge for the most memorable vacation you'll ever have.
all with ocean view (except baths), outdoor eating pavilion, pool and deck - and, of course, the bay.
Prepare fresh and flavorful meals of local fish, tropical fruit, organic veggies, and Kona cofee-- all in a truly
kitchen with ocean views! (Induction cooktop, double oven, 2 sinks all swathed in 'green bamboo' granite).
All of this on a private, gated lane of 8 residences (some are estates with more than one home).
- 3 Bedrooms (all with sliding glass doors facing the ocean view), 3 baths (no tub, showers only).
- Master Suite – king bed, private bath, cable television.
- Bedroom 2 – queen bed (bath shared w/ bedroom 3).
- Bedroom 3 – queen bed (bath shared w/ bedroom 2).
- Poolside powder room.
- Large gourmet kitchen, fully appointed.
- Washer/Dryer in separate laundry room.
- Large living room, with dining area, sofas, desk, BIG flatscreen cable television, DVD, CD-stereo.
- Broadband connection (very reliable, but no guarantee of service or connectability– internet cafe 15 minutes away).
- Outdoor dining pavilion (seats 6).
- Heated pool (solar).
- Sun deck w/ dining set, chaise lounges, BBQ (propane).
- Beautiful yard graced with coconut palms and breathtaking vistas of Kealakekua Bay.
- Private driveway accommodates 2-4 cars (garage is reserved for owners).
- Caretaker close by and available to answer questions about the bay, the island or any concerns.
Please be aware that our home includes a swimming pool (not fenced or otherwise separated from the house itself)
and about 100 feet of shoreline cliff (there is a large grass lawn between the house/pool/deck and the shoreline cliff).
Both the shoreline and the pool present obvious hazards to children, elderly persons or anyone with vision, mobility or
other impairment. Access to the sea/bay is not permitted from our property, and entering the shoreline area
(lava rock) is not permitted. You must contain your activities within the house/pool/deck/lawn area only.
The pool presents obvious hazards to any non-swimmers or persons who may fall into it. Our home is not
recommended for groups with children, elderly, impaired/disabled or non-swimming members.
- top -